* Walking to Rite Aid with my husband, just talking and holding hands.
* My daughter sitting in her cute little outfit, looking like a prim little cupcake princess.
* My son running super fast to my mom, excited to see her after so long (and knowing he's going to her house). He flung a toy to its general area, barely pausing when he remembered he had it. The teacher and I were laughing too hard to tell him not to do that. :-)
* Rocking my daughter to sleep.
* Laying down by my son's bed, after reading him his stories, holding his hand until we both dozed off.